Saturday, June 12, 2010

H can't clean

For as long as I can remember, I have hated the very word "cleaning".

It brought on a chill, a sick feeling in my stomach. I could be considered anti-femme, since women are meant to be fantastic cleaners. But not me. I wasn't granted the gift of mastery over the mop and broom.


When I go to clean, i never know where to start. I will sit in the middle of my room and look around to see what looks like the most interesting area to do first. This is usually where my PS2 games are (go figure).


When I lived at my mothers, I was like a modern Cinderella - literally - and you can imagine how much I hated it!

Mopping and vacuuming, bleaching tiles, dusting, dishes, washing clothes. I was just starting high school!

So anyway to the point. Cleaning and I are almost like arch enemies.

It is a mutual bond we share. The vacuum stays out of my way, and I don't try to copy the guy on tv with the bowling ball.


No comments:

Post a Comment